*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Day 380: Boys & Their Toys

Now I know that all of you know that I'm *not* an electronic gadget kinda guy. At all. Computers frustrate me, digital cameras scare me, palm pilots bore me, and cell phones...are necessary. A lot of foreigners come to Korea and go ga-ga over all the toys that you can buy here. And with our healthy incomes you can basically buy any kind of electronic toy that you could want. Addie alone has bought a brand new Apple I-book and GameBoy Advance in the last two months. But I've always steered clear of that, preferring to spend my hard-earned cash on travel, paying off debts, and buying endless CD's.

Well today that changed...I bought my first electronic gadget today. Yes, I succumbed!

And I bought an iPod mini! Can you believe it? Trust me, I'm as shocked as you are!

Addie and Peter both have them at work, and they are awfully pretty to look at and so idiot-proof easy to use that even I can master them without any stress. And then two weeks ago Michael bought one too... Well apparently there was a sale on, and when I saw the price for one, I just couldn't say no. I bought a brand-new beautiful blue iPod mini - capable of holding 1000 songs - for only 225,000 Won! (about $250 Cdn.) Not a bad deal at all! I bought it online on some Korean website that's popular for electronics shopping, thanks to the linguistic skills of Young-Seok who did all the ordering for me. It'll be delivered to POLY in a week or so and I can't wait.

I love music like you can't believe, and the idea of having 1000 of my very favourite songs at my fingertips leaves me quivering and salivating at the thought! I just know that once I have it it's gonna be permanately attached to my ears. Maybe this is the start of a new personal revolution?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home