*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Day 371: Dare To Compare

The Parrots sure have come a long way! I realized this the other day during an assembly in the library. All five of Preschool classes were there for a birthday party, and as I looked around the room most of the kids were running all over the place or horsing around or getting into some sort of mischief. And then I looked down at my class, and every single one of them were sitting quietly on our mat. They weren't yelling or pulling hair or poking somebody or stealing shoes - they were just calm and still and patiently waiting for the party to begin.

And these are the PARROTS!

Rewind a few months ago and it was my kids who were notoriously known as the worst behaved in the school. Now they have the reputation of being the best behaved! I know that a lot of their progress comes from growing up a little and thereby gaining some maturity, but I also know that most of it is because of my hard work.

I was able to transform my little hellions into little angels (with Cecilia's help too, of course!) and now look how great they are! I've even gotten compliments from other teachers about how good they are. It sure makes me feel pretty damn amazing - really proud of my kids, and really impressed with my own abilities. Looks like I'm a half-decent teacher after all! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home