*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Day 370: Feeling Good

OMG!

I have wonderful news!!!

I HAVE AN OFFICIAL THEME SONG!!!

I discovered it thanks to the wonderful and amazing Addie. Her and I are both massively huge fans of Michael Buble, and she found out the other day that he's *finally* coming out with a second album. Well as soon as she heard that she went online and downloaded as many of his new songs as she could obtain. She put them all on her I-pod and brought them to work for me to listen to.

The first song I listened to, I was head over heels in love in about .367 seconds! By the end of it not only was I fully in love, but had decided that this song is the Theme Song for myself that I've always been looking for but never really found. The song is called "Feeling Good" and it's so incredible that words cannot even describe how much I love it.

Now why have a theme song you say? Well, haven't you ever watched Ally McBeal? Everyone needs a theme song! A song that you love and adore, that represents you. Think of it as your Musical Ambassador to the World. And now I have mine!

You must download it immediately and listen to it over and over! YOU MUST! Download it and tell me you don't love it right off the bat! Well now that you have it in your possession, every time you hear it you can think of me. And remember - it's MY SONG, so don't even think about trying to steal it! ;-)

"Hi! I'm Scottie Too Hottie, and I'm feeling good!" :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Benoit said...

I always knew you were kinda sexual :P This is a great strip tease song... But seriously, I do have the whole album if you guys do need it. My fave is Quando Quando Quando on this album with one of your faves Scotty : Nelly Furtado. Funny how she totally sounds different on this song. Great Duet :).

5:55 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home