*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Friday, February 18, 2005

Day 361: Music Mania

Today was the first day of our Lunar New Year holidays and a really relaxing one.

Addie, Michael, and I went down to Yongsan Electronics Market to do a little shopping so that Addie could buy a GameBoy Advance, but then we discovered that most of it was closed because of the holidays. So instead we went to the giant Kyobo bookstore over in Kangnam. We did a little book-browsing and then I did some shopping in the CD department. I was in a bit of a music-buying mood so I actually ended up picking four CD's - The Best of U2: 1990-2000, Depeche Mode Remixes: 81-04, the new Duran Duran album, and also Travis' Singles collection. Good stuff!

After that we had a really nice dinner at Nolita Garden. Nolita Garden is a pretty fancy French-Italian place with a big juicy menu and surprisingly lean prices. We gorged ourselves on delicious pasta, and then made our way back to Michael's to pick up his car. We drove on out to Ilsan to steal my VCR for the night, and then went back to Michael's to have a little slumber party.

We wanted to watch The Goonies (and therefore finally cross that one off my list) but alas, my VCR is a piece of shite and refused to play that movie clearly. Addie and Mikey said that I could only watch it if it was all nice and clear so out it went. We watched Priscilla Queen of the Desert instead, then played a very competitive round of Scattergories, and then off to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home