*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Day 350: The Return Of A Friend

So all day long I was super excited at work cause I knew I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me at my apartment when I got home - Pauline!!! My good friend who left Korea last November is flying back into town tonight and while she's looking for a new job is going to be staying with me. That means I've got a roomie for a little while - cool!

I had left my keys at work for her to pick up and so she was already there inside waiting for me. It was so cool to open up my door and there she was! I gave her a huge hug and we did a little happy dance of excitement and then we got to catch up. She had gone home for a couple months to visit her family and take an ESL teaching course, and then spent some time in Bali and Kuala Lumpur before flying up to Seoul so she had lots of great stories to share.

Pauline's one of the coolest people I've met since coming to Korea and I consider her to be a great friend. We had so many awesome adventures together last year and I'm looking forward to the many more we'll do this year now that she's back. Saying goodbye to friends here always really sucks, but having them come back is really amazing. I'm so happy you're back, Pauline!! (maybe now I can finally kick your ass at Scrabble! haha!) :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home