*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Day 342: And Then There Were Ten

I've sad to report that I've lost another Parrot. My little Brian is moving to Australia and so today will be his last day at POLY. :-(

I'll certainly miss Brian a lot, even though he was a lot to handle. (Funny how the ones that give you the most trouble end up being the ones you love the most, eh?) I had a lot of behaviour problems with Brian, although never on the scale that Hae Keun or Eugene once were. Brian just preferred socializing with his neighbours over learning, but he was so darn cute it was hard to be mad at him.

And he was a really bright student as well. One of the fastest learners in class and always eager to share answers. He was also a pretty strong reader. He used to sit on my lap and read to me during Reading Class, and would be making these purring-like noises the whole time. He was so cute!!!

And boy did he ever love to dance! If a kid finishes his writing or activity early before class ends they're supposed to go and draw in their sketchbook, but Brian was always like "I don't want sketchbook, Teacher I want dancing!" No surprises here, he was one of the Air Guitar Kings whenever I played 'Jump' and allowed them to get a bit rowdy. And he was the Kickball Champ in gym class too.

*sigh* Brian, I'm going to miss you so much!!! :-(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home