*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Day 341: Miracles Do Happen!

So today was a major landmark day for me that I'm really, really excited about! It's definitely a milestone in my own personal history...at least in my own personal *financial* history.

As of today I am officially completely debt-free with all of my credit cards!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

Considering that I've had credit card debt since I immediately got one back when I was 18, I feel pretty damn good about this. I had four credit cards that had, well, significant enough debt on them, but now that's all gone! I paid off the last two today with a major final payment and it felt so fucking amazing to see all four down to ZERO!

I plan on keeping three of the four because credit cards are still handy to have, but plan on using them *very* sparingly from now on. Cash definitely is the way to go! And I actually have the cash flow in my life now that I don't even need the credit cards at all. I'm going to slice up my American Express card cause they're all mother-fuckin evil bastards there and have been very, very mean to me over the years. I won't be using their services any more, that's for sure! I'll take my money and consumption patterns elsewhere, thank you very much!

Now I just have my student loan to tackle... Another big mountain to surmount, but Korea's given me the climbing gear that I lacked for so many years. Hooray for Korea, and hooray for stickin' it to the credit card man and owing absolutely nothing to him! Woohoo! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Thats pretty awesome...pretty soon you will be debt free! B.

8:13 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home