*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 378: Cleaning House

This morning was a fairly relaxed one. No classes to teach at all, and not even much prep it seemed. We had a meeting about the new schedule for next year, and then it was our chance to do some major spring cleaning. All our old books we got rid of, all our desks were cleaned out, old reports and tests and other paper crap we don't need were recycled, pictures and name tags of the kids taken down, old student artwork, it all got torn down. Our Korean teachers tore apart all the classrooms and redecorated them for the new kids coming in. Wow - so much change!

On top of that we made some final changes to our new afternoon schedules too. Mine turned out to be 'just alright.' I really wanted to be able to follow my kids up to the next grade but I guess it didn't work out that way. I'll be teaching some of my same students in a few of the classes, but not many. My new schedule looks like this:

Monday - Wednesday - Friday:

Grade 2, Level 1 & 3
Grade 3, Level 4 & 5
Grade 6, Level 1 & 3

Tuesday - Thursday:

Grade 1 Specials Science, Level 4 & 5
Grade 4 Non-Returnee, Level 3 & 4

Man, that means a whole lot of new names I'll have to learn again! Should be fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home