*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Day 374: Potty Mouth

I tend to have a bit of a potty mouth. Well, at least here in my blog. I really can't help myself - sometimes it's just that the most appropriate word to capture a particular emotion just happens to be a four-letter word! Well for all of you who enjoy swearing now and then, or just saying dirty or offensive or inappropriate things, raise your hand (*my hand goes up) and read on. Here's how to say some less-than-pleasant but more-than-fun things in Korean!

"Fuck!" ---> 'sheebahl!'

"You're lower than an insect!" ---> 'berrle-mahn-daw mawtahn sakkee!'

"I'll kick your penis!" ---> 'jawt-kkah!'

"I'm totally wasted!" ---> 'nah wahn-jernee gahsser!'

"Son of a bitch!" ---> 'ga sakkee!'

"You look like a penis!" ---> 'jawt-kkaht-ohn nawm!'

"Go drink your mother's breast milk and then come back!" ---> 'gahser erm-mah jerf-eenah der merk-kkaw wah!'

"Go home and masturbate!" ---> 'jeebe gahser ttahl-ttahr-eenah cher!'

"Oh, shit smell!" ---> 'ahh, nerjer-boon-hahn sakkee!'

"Do you wanna come to my place?" ---> 'ooree jeeboh-raw gahllayo?'

"Let's sleep together!" ---> 'katshee jahp she ga!'

"Is this your first time?" ---> 'neo cher-ohmeeyah?'

"I'm still a virgin." ---> 'nah ahjeek chawng-gah-geeyah.'

"I'm frightened." ---> 'nooserwo.'

"Don't worry. I'll be careful." ---> 'gerk-jjerng-hahjee mah. jaw-seem-hahlkke.'

"Touch me!" ---> 'nah mahnjer jwo!'

"Bite me!" ---> 'kka-moorer jwo!'

"I love you, but I can't become your husband." ---> 'nerl sahrahng-hahjee-mahn, nee nahm-pyawnohn.'

"I'm crazy about you!" ---> 'nahn nergah jaw-ah meechee-gesser!'

"Get lost!" ---> 'kkerjer!'

By the way, I don't actually know how to say these on my own (with the exception of a few.) I'm getting them from a great book entitled "Making Out In Korean", so if there's anything else you want to know, just ask! ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this is fucking great.

6:38 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, I don't know why, but anonymous' comment fucking cracks me up!

Thanks for the Korean lesson, Scotty! I now learned new things to say under my breath at people with no fear of ever getting into trouble. Even if it's a Korean person, because I sure as hell couldn't say the words properly. I guess maybe I could just make up my own swears, but I think swearing in a language that is real (however unreal I may make it sound) is equal to much more satisfaction for me.

Since this isn't my blog, I'm shutting up now. But, I just wanted to say, you really DO learn something new every day. :)

12:17 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home