*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Day 372: Bar-Hopping

Another great weekend for partying!

I had a mellow afternoon of just chilling out with some friends over coffee, but more than made up for it tonight. Tonight I went out on the town with Michael, Y-S, Nick, Angele, and Darryl and we all had a blast!

We all gathered forces and met at Route 66 in Hongdae. Route 66 was as lively as always and we all enjoyed a couple of their famous Long Island Iced Teas - tasty and secretly deadly as they tend to sneak up on you. After that we went just up the street to Tinpan where I had been for Ailish's birthday party just two weeks ago. It was fun in there too but was a little on the quiet side so after a while there we taxied to our favourite little hole in the wall over in Sincheon - The Bar!

The Bar was packed and crowded and just hoppin' with happy-go-lucky party-goers as it always is, and we spent the rest of our night there. We even ran into Ailish, as well as some of Michael's classmates! The gin and tonics were flowing of course, and we were all drunk and having a great time chatting and dancing away.

That bar is practically sacred to me - every time I go I have an absolute blast and have never not enjoyed myself. It's too small and kinda dirty and the bathrooms are outside in an alley but man I love that place! The music is always great, the crowd always friendly, and the spirits always high. And the fact that all my friends love it as much as I do makes it even better.

We decided to head home around 4amish or so (I think) and headed back to Michael's to crash. A great night out with friends, for sure! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home