*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Day 245: Fall Colours Tour 2004

It's Friday today....hooray!

I'm going away this weekend with Michael and Addie on a road trip out to the mountains of Sorakhsan and the East Coast of Korea to check out all the trees in their full fall colour splendour. I've been hearing that this part of Korea is absolutely stunning this time of year with all the colourful leaves and I could really use some fresh air. I can't wait to go! It's been a while since we've had a road trip, and I could totally use a weekend away. It's been like two and a half weeks since my last vacation (to Hong Kong) - far too long! How can one last so long without a trip? ;-)

Michael drove out to Ilsan after work to pick us up but first we watched The Apprentice and Survivor. They're the only English shows that I get here that I watch and are actually current. I watch very little TV as it is, but man I do love those two shows!

We hit the road just after 10pm and headed eastward out of Seoul. For once traffic wasn't all that bad and we made excellent time. We were just flying along the highways and were actually able to travel quite far tonight. We drove for about four hours or so, rockin' out to some great tunes, until we got to Inje where we had planned to spend the night. Inje is the small town that we actually stayed in last May when we drove out to Sorakhsan with Eric and Maeve. And we even ended up staying in the same love motel! We didn't end up in the same room, but actually an identical one directly one floor up. Talk about dejavu!

We went to bed as soon as we checked in and I went to sleep almost immediately. It's gonna be an awesome weekend for sure! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home