*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Day 505: Damn Unions!

So I've been hearing in the news lately that the pilots of Asiana might be going on strike soon! SHIT!!! I'm flying on Asiana to Beijing next week and a strike would totally screw things around... I guess the negotiations between the employer and employees are not going well so they're threatening a 24-hour strike that could begin next week. If it's just for one day, that might be alright, provided it's not the day I fly out on. But even so, one day of strike would totally mess up the flights, I imagine, with passengers getting put onto other planes instead, causing a domino effect of delays and being bumped. I don't know what airline policies are like for this sorta thing....but I just wanna get to China! Please!

Keep your fingers crossed that Asiana doesn't strike!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Holy cow! I can't believe you're done already! I just wanted to tell you good luck for your trip... make sure you keep in touch. Be safe, no malaria or other strange diseases.

Best wishes, dear friend!

Love,
Leese

10:25 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home