*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Day 503: Justin's New Endeavor

I had the strangest dream last night, and I gotta tell you about it!

In my dream I was just hanging out in some city, when low and behold, I ran into Justin Timberlake. Asking him what he was up to these days, he informed me that his latest project was that he was now in the cookie-making business. But not just *any* kind of cookie. Oh no, Justin's lastest thing is making these chocolate cookies that are shaped like characters...from bible stories. And because he wants these cookies to be popular, he's decided that he's going to just give them away. Millions and millions of boxes of cookies to be given out all around America. He's not in it for the money, but rather the morals. By doing this, he said, his hopes was to share with America the joys of Christianity and teach people about morality and virtues from the bible.

Feeling curious about the cookies, I opened a box and bit into one. OH MY GOD! They were freaking delicious! After eating the whole box I just had to have another! And then another! And then some more! They were the best fucking bible cookies that I've ever had! Damn boy, you've got a great product! These are gonna be a hit!

So later on I was in this room in a house, gorging myself on these chocolate bible cookies, sitting next to my friend Kara who was also enjoying the Christian treats. Suddenly I looked over at Kara and she changed into...Jennifer Aniston. Actually it was more like that Kara had *always been* Jennifer Aniston, but I just didn't realize it until now. Hmmm....interesting.

So I'm sitting there with Kara, ummm....Jennifer, when all of a sudden Cameron Diaz walks into the room. (We weren't surprised at all, I mean she's still dating Justin, right?) Well Cameron then lets us in on a little secret of Justin's. Wanna know why those cookies are just so goddamn delicious and why we can't get enough of 'em? Well there's a special ingredient that Justin puts into the cookies....and that ingredient is....heroin!!! Well maybe it was crack or cocaine or whatever, but it was some illegal addictive narcotic either way! Holy fuck! That makes so much sense now! I had gotten addicted to these bible cookies! Cameron told us that this was Justin's way of guaranteeing that the cookies would be a smash success. By getting all of America hooked on these bible cookies he was confident that Americans would return to a more 'virtuous, Christian way of life', one that was 'less sinful than today's evil-doers.' She then tossed us a couple more boxes and bounced on out of the room to go and meet up with Justin.

Wow....I was warned that a side effect of my malaria medication would be vivid dreams. And this dream sure was damn vivid!!! Haha!!! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg that was so funny

6:19 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home