*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Day 466: Motivation

These days I haven't been feeling very motivated. Well maybe it's not lack of motivation, maybe it's just lack of progress...

I come home from work fairly late (home around 8pm on M-W-F, and about 7 on T and Th) and after such a long day all I wanna do is just collapse on my couch and watch TV. Not very exciting, I know, but teaching really whipes me out. Unfortunately, I have like 101 things to do every single night and have little time for rest.
Stuff to get ready for my trip (planning, reading, etc.), cleaning my apartment which always seems to look like a pig stye these days, loose ends to take care of for work, phone calls to make....plus this blog, which takes up more time than you can imagine. I don't begrudgeon having to do these things, it's just that I feel like I don't have enough time to do all that I want to. The simple fact is that there's just not enough hours in the day for me to tackle all that I'd like to. No matter how much effort I put in, I still feel like I'm slipping behind slowly...

These days I've been especially tired lately, and to be honest have been spending way too much time at Addie's watching Desperate Housewives. Scotty needs his rest and down-time though! All work and no play makes Scotty a very dull (and cranky) boy. What I need is to get a new fire in my belly and take care of all of this shit instead of just feeling so lazy. The clock is ticking down on my time here in Korea and there's a lot I gotta go before I can leave. It would just be *so nice* to have a few extra hours in the day to take care of it all, ya know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home