*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Day 458: Betty & Veronica

So Addie's got two new furry friends to keep her company, and you can guess at their names. This weekend she bought two guinea pigs to keep as pets, and named them after two of the coolest chicks in comic history. And man, are they ever adorable!

I got to meet them today and I must admit that I was as excited about them as Addie was! I don't have any pets of my own, and since Dmitri passed on to the great big pond in the sky, I've been lacking in the Animal Affection Department. (Not that Dmitir was ever that affectionate, he was always complaining about having a headache and stuff so I rarely ever got any lovin' out of him.)

It was great to lay out on Addie's bed tonight, watching some TV, with Betty and Veronica all over us. Betty's the friendly social brave one, while Ronnie just sits, absolutely still, petrified in fear on your stomach. They're so cute! They remind me of my hamster days long ago, and I'm glad to have some new animal buddies to cuddle with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home