*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day 456: Sold!

And another thing checked off my list of stuff needed for my trip today!

Michael and I had lunch at EuroCafe downtown and then went and did a little shopping. I was on a mission to find a backpack for my trip, and it was one that didn't take too long to accomplish. I had my gift certificate for Lotte so we decided to do a little browsing there first. They have a big sporting goods section and we found quite the selection of backpacks. We began with the big names first, North Face and Columbia, but neither had all that impressive of a selection. We then browsed through a couple crappy Korean brands before finding The Bay That Was To Be Mine. And it's from France! Ooh la la!

I found this awesome backpack made by a French brand called LaFuma. This bag was the coolest! It had tons of pockets, comfy back support, access zippers from the front, top, and sides, lots of little hidden straps, and a built-in rain coat for the bag that could be pulled up and over in a jiffy. And it was even on sale. The bag cost 144,000 won and I had a certificate for 150,000. Right on! SOLD!

Later that night Mikey and I went to Meghann and Robin's birthday party, and it was a great night! We had dinner at TGI Fridays, and then to Tinpan for drinks. After spending a couple of hours there we hit up The Bar. Despite the long night, boisterous crowd, and easy availability of alcohol in large quantities, we all pretty much behaved ourselves that night. No crazy drunken binges, no embarrassing moments on the dancefloor or on bar tables, no feeling sick or hung over the next day. It was a relatively tame night, but a really fun one nonetheless. Happy birthday Meghann and Robin! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home