*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Day 455: I'll Take Manhattan

Ah, another holiday approaching! Sunday is Teachers Day, and we don't get a day off for it, but we do get a shitload of presents for it! Today is the Friday before and so the gifts came a-rollin' in starting first thing this morning. Each of my Preschoolers had a present to give me, and I got quite a few in the afternoon as well. Awesome!

The list and range of presents was quite impressive indeed. Chocolates, socks, cookies, flowers, picture frames, cakes, shirts, wallets, a CD of relaxing Korean music, a business card-holder, bath wash, candies galore...the list goes on and on. The most popular gift choice, though, was cologne. I must've gotten at least three or four really expensive bottles of cologne from my kids. These combined with my collection that I received from Chuseok and Christmas last year means that my medicine cabinet looks more like the cologne display counter at Lotte Department Store! I've got all the major brands covered - Tommy, Ralph Lauren, Gucci, Giorgio Armani, Bulgari, Burberry, Chanel, and my own personal Clinique.

Wow, thanks to Teachers Day I've got the Manhattan skyline of cologne collections! With all this cologne being given to me, I have to wonder...do my kids think I smell bad or something? ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home