*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, December 20, 2004

Day 306: The Countdown Is On

I promised myself I wouldn't do it, but I gave that up over a week and a half ago. "It" being not counting down the days until my vacation to Boracay. I knew that as soon as I started the official countdown there would be no turning back, and doing so would inevitably slow down time - the one thing that I definitely don't want to do!

Three weeks until Departure Day I caved in, and changed my MSN screen name to '21 Days Left!' Well since then, every single time I've logged in, I've changed my nick to the appropriate number of days left. I'm so dumb! Actually the plan hasn't backfired yet, December has gone be really quickly in fact, with the exception of last week where it went so slow I swear it was moving backwards...

Well now it's Wednesday and there are only TEN DAYS left! Tomorrow I get to go down to single digits, and that's definitely a big deal! The rest of this month is going to be crazy busy, which is kind of a pain in the ass, but maybe it'll also help to make time go by quicker by keeping me occupied.

Seriously, this trip can't come fast enough. I'm so excited about it, you have no idea! It's like the dream holiday of a lifetime, and it's finally going to be mine! Addie and Katie are just as excited about as I am, and it's close enough that we can actually start talking about stuff we're gonna pack...

Fingers crossed that the next ten days fly bo really, really quickly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home