*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Day 299: The Hills Are Alive...

...with the sound of music!

A few months ago I wrote an entry about the embarrassingly long list of movies that "everybody in the world has seen" except for myself. Well tonight I got to cross another off that list! Addie, Katie and I had a little pizza party after work and we rented The Sound of Music.

AND I LOVED IT!

Oh what joyous, magical, musical fun it was! To be a VonTrappe child, singing and dancing your way over the Austrian Alps following an unconventional nun and your six Arian siblings, choreographically fleeing from those pesky Nazis, oh what fun that must be! I can see why this movie is such a much-loved classic. It was great!

Our pizza party didn't go quite as well though. We ordered two pizzas, but when they arrived only one of them was what we ordered. We had ordered a cheese pizza and a special veggie pizza (pineapple, mushroom, olives, and onions) but we received a cheese pizza and a Hawaiian pizza. I don't eat ham so I was pissed off about this cause the veggie one was for me. Katie's Korean friend Se-Jong was there too, so he phoned them back, and asked what the deal was. Well apparently "they don't make this pizza", which is totally untrue cause I've ordered it twice before from them. Argh! Klogic (Korean Logic) strikes again!

Oh well, what can you do? At least I had a young and energetic and busty Julie Andrews to sing my disappointments away! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home