*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Day 301:A Not-So Subtle Hint

In case anyone was dying to send me a Christmas card (or even better, a present!) but couldn't because they didn't have my address, your days of sadness and frustration are over! Here is my mailing address:

Scott Erdman
POLY Returnee Education Institute
5F Shinilsan Plaza B/D 1064-3
Ilsandong, Ilsangu
Goyangshi, Gyonggido
Republic of Korea
411-827

No longer will you spend you dark nights crying at home, *yearning* to send me something in the mail. Something fun and festive and fabulous for the holidays! Dreams do indeed come true, and now yours can too. So go ahead and run on down to that post office right away. Like now. No, I really do mean it. NOW. Get your fucking lazy ass off the couch and mail me something dammit, I'm lonely and want some goddamn mail!!!

(Pretty please with a cherry on top?)

Oh, and Merry Christmas! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home