*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, November 15, 2004

Day 271: Retrospective 2001

And here's some random thoughts of mine from November of 2001...we're going way back here!


November 12, 2001

...So Ming the psychic said a few interesting things during our session. I don't think that I really believe in all that hocus pocus but hey you never know! She told me that in the next year my life will change dramatically, that I'll be moving east, and that I'll be very successful and happily married by the time I'm 31. (She also mentioned a wife and four kids...) She said that my sister would be getting engaged/married by the end of next year and that a baby woul come before the marriage! Oh my god I hope not!!! I would freak out if that happened! She also said my parents would retire and open a B&B, and that I'll live to the age of 86. I guess only time will tell about all of these things, eh? :-)


November 30, 2001

...School and work are great these days though, even with the typical end-of-semester insanity that pays me a visit every November. All is well with my friends, I love them to pieces! I really do have the most amazing life here in Vancouver - I'm so lucky to have it so good!!! I'll miss this place soooo much (assuming that I leave next year.) I'm looking forward to my holiday back home, even though sometimes I feel a little weird and out-of-place there. It feels a little more foreign too with every passing year...

1 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I hope you don't still feel like it's a foreign place now. In all honesty it just isn't Christmas when you're not home. :(

3:17 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home