*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Day 267: Creatures Of Habit

Hey it's Saturday and guess what? Another lazy start to the weekend. I did pretty much dick all again today for the first half of the day (although I talked to Greg and Liz on the phone and that was awesome.) I went into Itaewon to hang with Michael for a while and we watched a movie at his place. We watched this Korean romantic comedy called 'Please Teach Me English' and it was pretty good actually. It poked fun at not only Koreans learning how to speak English, but also foreign teachers and it was pretty funny. Certainly much more light-hearted than the last two Korean films I've watched!

Another Going Away Night tonight... Last week it was Pauline, and this weekend it was a party for Maeve. It seems like everyone here leaves in waves... We met up with Maeve and a couple of her friends for dinner. We went to a Thai restaurant here in Itaewon and it was quite yummy. After dinner we did some bar-hopping and it was a lot of fun. We started off at a place called Brix (very funky but far too loud to carry out a conversation), then made our way to Three Alleys Pub (good music and not too loud) and then eventually made our way to my favourite bar in Korea - The Bar!

Nick and Angele were there along with a group of their friends. We joined crews together and rocked the night away. Once again, just like last weekend, the night consisted of great 80's tunes, pitchers of Gin & Tonic, and then a 3am departure to eat an egg sandwich before going to bed. Tonight was the *third weekend in a row* that involved going out late at night and consuming a good deal of alcoholic libations. I must be on some kind of party kick these days or something.... I just have so much fun when I go out on the town with my buds, how can I say no? Maybe I should plan a more quiet weekend for next week, just to mix it up a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home