*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, November 01, 2004

Day 254: Cinematic Satisfaction

So I managed to sleep away half the day today by waking up at NOON...the latest I've slept in in quite some time. I had little to no hangover, which was great, and headed back to Ilsan right away.

I was feeling sooo lazy and lethargic when I got home that I spent the day listening to music, playing around on the computer and chatting on the phone. I talked to Brad & Andrea in Vancouver and it was SO GREAT to hear their voices and catch up with them. I can't believe that it's been over four months since they left Korea already... It just seems like yesterday that they were leaving and I was lamenting their absence. In fact, as scary as it sounds, the time that they've been gone from my life in Korea now is longer than the time that they were *in* my life while in Korea. Time keeps on whipping by...

I met up with Addie later on and we went to go and hang out at LaFesta for a bit. We had some dinner at Mickey D's and then went to go and see a movie. We were excited to be able to go and see a *quality* English film - '21 Grams.' The movie was fucking brilliant and I can't say enough good things about it! Not exactly a happy film, but some of the most superb acting that I've seen on screen in a long, long time. Utterly, cinematically satisfying. It's already out of theatres back home, but if you haven't seen this film yet, I highly reccommed it.

After leaving the movie speechless we went back home and went to bed. A fantastic weekend, balanced naturally by a crazy-busy-super-long day with a very-lazy-really-short one. A little ying, a little yang, if you will. Sounds good to me! :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home