*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day 489: Eric

So I walked into class today to see that Eric was missing from the Parrots. Barbie then informed me that he had been in a bicycle accident and was now in the hospital recovering! Oh no! My poor little Eric!!! I guess he was walking down the street and some other kid on a bicycle ran full force right into him, mowing him down and then taking off leaving him bleeding on the street. He's lost his two front teeth, has some minor head injuries, and plenty of scrapes and bruises all over his body. Poor guy!! His mom was in later telling Barbie all about it and she was crying quite a bit while going over the story.

Feeling bad for my star student, I decided to have all my kids make Get Well cards for him during Sharing Time. I pulled out my secret stash of stickers from my private drawer and had the kids decorate up some pretty damn awesome cards. Hopefully this'll make him feel a little better! I feel so bad for Eric, and rather protective actually. It's amazing how attached you get to your kids. 'Papa Bear' syndrome kicks in when you know they've been threatened! And nobody messes with my Parrots Clan! ;-)

1 Comments:

Blogger brappy said...

you want some fake tarepanda stickers? i got 'em from some weird korean store - or rather someone bought them like that for me. haha!

12:40 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home