*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Day 484: My Buddy

So Michael's recently made a very big decision, and I couldn't be happier about it...

Michael's decided that he's had just about enough of Korea, and is gonna get the hell outta here. Well, for a little while anyway... And he'll be accomplishing this by joining me on my trip!!! He can't leave Korea until early fall or so, but that means that I'll have a buddy for the better part of Project Wanderlust! Yeah!

I was totally prepared to do this trip completely on my own, but this is even better. Travelling solo is cool, but is *so much* more fun with a good friend. Someone to share the memories with, to laugh as you go along, to help you and look out for you, someone to take your picture, someone to recount the stories with when the trip's over and done with. He's my best friend here in Korea, and we already know that we travel well together. We've got the same interests and both enjoy a wide variety of activities. Temples, hiking, beach-bumming, night-clubbing...we both enjoy it all.

So we've even got a specific date picked out for when we're gonna meet up. We're gonna meet in Bangkok on September 15 (at least that's what we're aiming for) and it's gonna be awesome. An amazing trip with my best buddy across Southeast Asia? Sounds like a dream to me! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home