*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Day 481: Better Than Christmas

So I got the ultimate care package in the mail today! WOO HOO!

This one wasn't a surprise, as I knew that my parents were sending it my way, but I was still absolutely thrilled when it arrived. Check out this *fun* list of goodies inside:

-my brand new digital camera (which I actually bought myself)
-my hybrid hikers from NorthFace
-my high-tech sandals from NorthFace (and both actually fit me like a glove, thank god!)
-hiking socks (thanks Dad!)
-super-strong sunscreen
-bug repellant (full of Deet, but hey I'll trade malaria for risk of cancer)
-no-water hand disinfectant (cuase let's be honest, Asia's pretty damn dirty)
-ear plugs and an eye mask (helping Scotty's future sleeps)
-and last but not least, a bunch of giant ziplock bags (quite possibly the best invention EVER by mankind)

WHAT A LOOT BAG!

Getting this box of goodies is like better than Christmas! A big thank you to my awesome mom and dad for sending that out my way, and for buying all those treats/supplies for me! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home