*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Day 487: And They Keep On Coming...

...the care packages, that is!

I've gotten three more care packages in the last little while since my parents' arrived, and it's been really exciting!
From my pal Barbiekins in Vancouver I got some Kraft Dinner, a Lipton Sidekicks, and my most favourite chocolate in the world - Cadbury Minieggs! From my good bud Cindy-lou-hoo in Thunder Bay I got a CD full of awesome mp3's, a bunch of burned DVD's, even more Lipton Sidekicks, and a stockpile of delicious chocolate (what can I say? My friends know I have a sweet-tooth!) And then from my little-bit-older-but-definitely-way-wiser friend Phil I got a truly fantastic book about how to be a good travel writer. It's by Lonely Planet (the gods that I worship) and even though I haven't finished reading all of it yet, it has provided some really great insight into the industry. I've always enjoyed writing, so hey why not see if anyone's interested in reading about my adventures once I get back to the home continent?

It's kinda funny that I'm leaving Korea soon and so suddenly this wave of care packages is flowing in, but hey I'm not complaining one bit!! I love it! Thanks guys for all the wonderful presents! They mean a lot to me and all the gifts were very thoughtful. You guys are the best. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home