*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Day 486: The Last Breakfast

After a truly fantastic sleep, I woke up and Michael and I had our last breakfast at his place. He's decided that because if the incident with his neighbour he's gonna move out, and soon. Where he's going to move to, I don't know, but this could very well be our last weekend at his place. Which really sucks, cause it's a great apartment, we've had a lot of good times there, and it bites that he's gotta lose it cause of his psycho neighbour. He's already run into him once in the hallway and he was loud and angry again then, and who wants to live in fear of your own apartment building's hallway? Great apartment or not, it's not worth it.

So Michael cooked up an amazing brunch as he always does, and then it was time to head out for the day. Lately things really have felt like they're "winding down" in terms of my experience here in Korea. Things are tying up, I've been making final preparations, it's all coming together.... It feels strange and a little sad sometimes, but good. I'm excited for my trip and for stepping into the next phase of my life, but sad about what I'll be leaving behind as well. Especially my friends. It's gonna be hard to say goodbye to all of them. A friend of mine has commented that from my blog he can tell that I'm "done" with Korea, and I guess that is true, I do feel like it's time to move on, but I'll still miss it, and it will take some time getting used to not being here. How ODD is it that the idea of NOT being in Korea seems strange and foreign now, instead of the other way around?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home