*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, April 25, 2005

Day 425: Taco Bell Salvation

So today was a *TERRIBLE* morning! Judy cried ALL DAY! I walked into class and she was standing in the middle of the class just screaming and sobbing. Oh fuck! Not again! I asked Sonya what was wrong and apparently her bus driver was giving nicknames to all the kids today on the bus (like Lemon Lucy, Mango Mandy, Juice Judy, stuff like that) and well I guess she didn't like her name. Seriously, the piercing screams that were coming out of her mouth were as if a velociraptor just chewed her arm off or something! Fuck, make it stop! We tried to get her to calm down so class could begin but it just wasn't going to happen. Sonya took her out of the class so that I could actually teach Phonics to the other 11 Parrots who were all looking at me like "Teacher! What did you do to Judy?"

Well as I said above she ended up crying for *ALL FOUR BLOCKS OF PRESCHOOL!* Holy mother of God my nerves were gone by the time lunch time came around! I was completely frustrated and frazzled and the slightest noise just set me off. Thank God I had a gift - right out of heaven - to help me calm down. Jeannette - who used to teach at POLY but left for a teaching job on the military base - had popped by to say hi to everyone. And brought with her three bags FULL of Taco Bell!! OMG!!! Jeannette I love you!!!

Everyone at work was absolutely ecstatic about it! Katie actually *frolicked* down the hall when she found out what Jeannette had brought. A few of us at work love Taco Bell, and often spend time commissserating over the fact that us civilians down have access to it as it's on military soil. Well this was the best surprise lunch ever, and the timing couldn't have been better. After a couple bean n cheese burritos in me I was feeling in much better spirits! It was an amzing scrumptious lunch, nearly reaching the point of culinary orgasm! God bless Jeannette! God bless smuggled Taco Bell!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home