*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Day 420: Biting The Bullet

Now we all know that Scotty's a little on the techno-phobe side, but I've decided to stop being a baby and finally bite the bullet. I'm going to buy a digital camera! Hey, I was brave and ventured out into the electronics world by buying myself an iPod, and look how great that turned out! That iPod has become like a new appendage or something, I'm always plugged into that thing. Now it's time to join the rest of the 21st Century and buy myself a digital camera.

I figure that since everyone and their dog has one, how bad could they be? And plus they've really come down in price in recent years so it's not going to cost me an arm and a leg to get one. And let's be honest, regardless of that fact I can afford it now anyway. With Project Wanderlust looming on the horizon it really does make sense to get one now. I'm guessing that I'll be thanking myself a million times later once I'm on my trip and see how easy and convenient they are. As long as I don't drop it into the Mekong River, I should be all good! ;-)

I've decided not to buy one in Korea as surprisinly, they're actually more expensive here. I'm gonna buy one in Canada online and have it shipped over to me (thanks Mom and Dad in advance for being Mr.Postman for me!) I've got my oh-so knowledgeable friends Luke and Cindy on the case and digging up info so I needn't worry about making the wrong choice. But hey, if anyone has any reccommendations, I'd love to hear 'em...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Buy either a Canon or a Pentax, two excellent names when purchasing a camera.

6:56 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home