*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Day 412: Seeing Double

Double the flavour, double the pleasure, DoubleMint Gum?

No, I don't have gum on the brain, but rather have been seeing a lot of 'double' these days. And by that, I mean that in my classes I teach a lot of twins. A LOT. I don't know what it is, but there sure as hell seems to be a lot of twins in Korea. I don't know the stats, but the average here certainly seems higher than Canada's. Check out these pairs that I teach, *just in my classes alone*:

Samuel and John in 3-5 and 3-6, respectively

MinKyung and SeungWhan in 6-1 and 6-2

ChungHyun and ChungMin in 6-2 and 6-3

Janet and Annie in 6-3

Lila and Sarah in GT4B4-3

There's a lot of siblings that go to POLY, but there also seems to be a lot of twins. Almost every single class at POLY, it seems, has a twin or two. I alone have five pairs of twins spread across six classes! I don't know, maybe these stats are normal? What's interesting to me is that, in most cases, the twins are not in the same level of ability. That must kinda suck, being the twin that's stuck in the lower level while your identical sibling is one level up from you. Talk about constant comparison, that must bring on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home