*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, March 28, 2005

Day 402: Beijing-Bound

So it's official. My airline confirmation has been made. There is now a reserved ticket, in my name, for a one-way trip from Seoul to Beijing.

ONE-WAY!!! OMG!!!

Booking this ticket seriously brought it home for me today. It's real. It's gonna happen. Project Wanderlust has been put in motion. I've got it booked and all I gotta do now is transfer my money over and it's a done deal. I've taken the plunge, I've set the wheels in motion, it's all falling into place.

So, on Saturday, July 9th at 1:40pm Asiana Airlines Flight #333 will be transporting me on the one hour and forty-five minutes flight from Korea to China. I can't imagine how it's gonna feel to be on that airplane. Wow!

1 Comments:

Blogger brappy said...

Scary and good. China will be fun: good food, great shopping and you're close to Hong Kong.

8:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home