*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Day 423: The Burberry Legacy Continues

Just when you thought that you had seen it all in the Burberry line here in Korea, another addition has been made. I've seen Burberry shirts and sweaters, skirts and dresses, toques and caps, scarves and gloves, bags and purses, hairclips and earrings, notebooks and folders, backpacks and briefcases....

Well today I was given a surprise gift from Laney, one of my Parrots. I opened it up, and was greeted with a nice gift box of... Burberry - THE FRAGRANCE! Yep, they now make perfume and cologne in addition to everything else under the sun they had come up with already. It even came wrapped in Burberry gift wrap inside a Burberry gift bag! Oh boy!

It wasn't really my scent, but a kind gesture indeed, and I got a good chuckle out of it. I make fun of Burberry all the time, so it was just a matter of time before I became victim of it myself. Honestly, what can these people come up with next that they haven't done already? I guess now, thanks to this present, I can say We Are Living In A Burberry World, and I Am A Burberry Girl....errr....Boy. ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any Burberry-clad elephants rampaging through your neighborhood? (You can guess who I am through the glaring omission of the "u" in neighborhood!)

4:23 p.m.

 
Blogger brappy said...

i like the time i saw a guy wearing a burberry shirt with burberry pants... and a Louis Vuitton belt... all clearly knockoffs... :-P

3:56 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home