*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Day 422: Wastin' A Day

Okay, this weekend was so not the most productive weekend I've had lately...

We slept in today and Michael was seriously hung over. Oh, that silly boy! I spent *another* afternoon on Michael's laptop playing SimCity while he lay on the floor and moaned all day. The worse thing was today was an absolutely bright, sunny, beautiful day outside, and yet we spent pretty much the whole day indoors. Ugh. Oh well, it's just the beginning of spring - there'll be plenty of other warm afternoons to hang outdoors soon enough.

Later on, like around evening time, we finally headed into the city. Mike went off to go and meet up with some school friends or something, and I went to Jongno to do some shopping. I went to WAU and bought myself two fun t-shirts and some cool patches to sew onto my backpack for when I go travelling. I then headed back to Ilsan to meet up with Addie. We went and saw the movie 'Be Cool' (not necessarily a 'good' movie, per se, but a fun one indeed) and then I headed on home. Maybe next weekend will be a more productive/motivated one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home