*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, March 21, 2005

Day 391: Scary Movie

Another Thursday night, another chill night just hanging out with friends. Katie's got her friend Jessica in town from Nebraska and they were off busy doing something, so it was just Addie and I tonight. We had some TGI Friday's for dinner, and then decided to go and do the DVD bang thing.

We decided to opt for a scary movie, as Katie doesn't like them and so we don't rent them when she's with us. We ended up choosing 'What Lies Beneath'. I hadn't seen it since the theatre in Chilliwack with my sister back in...god when was that movie? 1997? 1999? 2000? I really can't remember... Anyways I actually enjoyed it more this time around - it's an alright movie with some parts that really make you jump.

After the movie we went home and I made sure that no dead women were hiding in my bathtub. Oh yeah, that's right - I don't have one! Another potential supernatural threat taken care of by good ol' Korean bathroom standards. Yah! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home