*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Postcards, Anyone?

So hey there everyone!

I've got a big stack of way-cool postcards from Shanghai that are looking for a home, but, alas, I left all of my addresses back in Korea. Silly me!

If anyone would like a postcard (now, or at anytime in the future) please send me your address. You can either just post your address here on the site as a comment, or you can email it to me at s2hworldtour@gmail.com

So send me your addresses and then check your mailboxes! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scottie!
I follow your blog with baited breath! It's great to be able to follow your adventures nearly daily! I would love to get a postcard! Please send me one at:
Kate McDougall
149 Weldrick Rd. W.
Richmond Hill, Ontario, Canada
L4C 5R7
P.s. can't wait to see you at Christmas!! Cindy and everyone else at home are already talking about it!

10:35 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home