*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Day 315: Christmas Eve

I can't believe that tonight is Christmas Eve!

This week has just flown by in a whirlwind (thank god!) and it was over before we knew it. It sure as hell was a damn busy and action-packed week, but I'm just thankful that time didn't drag on.... The three of us leave tomorrow morning - bright and very fucking early - for Boracay, and our giddier than humanly possible for this trip. We still had to work a full day today, but it was an easy one. A fairly relaxed morning and test day again all afternoon. Sweet!

After work me and the girls had a trip packing/gift exchange party. Addie and I got each other same gift which is pretty darn funny (we both really really wanted these way cool mugs from Starbucks) and Katie's gonna make T-shirts for us with an inside joke on it that will be very fun.

I spent the rest of the evening going over all my checklists and making sure that nothing was going to be forgotten behind. I called my parents to wish them an early Merry Christmas before I take off for the Tropics, and then tried to go to bed at a half-decent hour. I gotta get up at FOUR AM tomorrow and man that's gonna be rough, but I'm sure I'll be running high on adrenaline and excitement.

Peace out to all, and Happy Christmas Eve! :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

I've been checking your blog for a week just waiting to see if you were ok. We were worried about you being so close to the Tsunami. Glad you're ok.

7:14 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've fallen so far as to purchase Starbuck's GEAR?? What a corporate whore you are...
Just kidding, they make good mugs.
Is there a Delaney's location in the Chicago area?

5:37 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home