*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, December 05, 2004

Day 287: The Dirty Teacher

According to my Parrots I'm a very dirty teacher. "Dirty" is the word my preschoolers use to describe how much facial hair I happen to have that day. I don't have very much and usually only shave once every four or sometimes even five days. I've never been able to grow a full beard, but admit that by Day Five I am looking pretty scruffy. Now I don't have a lot of facial hair compared to the average North American adult male, but compared to the average Korean male, I'm a hairy beast! LOL

My kids have taken a fascination with this and so everyday when I come into class they let me know how "dirty" I am that morning. It ranges from "Teacher very dirty today!" to "Today teacher no dirty", based on how many days it's been since I've shaved. They then all point at my face and laugh chanting "Dirty! Dirty! Dirty!" A few of them then come up to touch my face but most of them are too scared to. The ones that are brave enough touch my chin or lower cheeks, and then immediately SQUEAL very loudly and run away shrieking.

They think this is the greatest thing ever and I must admit that I get a kick out of it too. Awwww, my kids are so gosh darn cute! :-) I should like not shave for two weeks or something just to see what they say to me. Haha!

1 Comments:

Blogger Benoit said...

Oh Scotty, you such a ditry boy... (rest of it censored lol)

6:28 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home