*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Day 233: Weapons Of Mass Destruction

I woke up today hoping that all of last night's nastiness would be finally finished, but I was immediately disappointed upon my first trip to the bathroom. God, let it be done already! I've suffered enough!

Michael had spent the night and we ended up having a really lazy day. We went for lunch with Pauline to a restaurant in Old Ilsan and I had some yummy chumchi kimchi chigae. After lunch we briefly wandered around the Old Ilsan market and then headed back to my place. I was still feeling a little 'worn out' from all of this unpleasant and unnatural behaviour and didn't want to stray too far from a toilet. Addie came over and we watched a Taiwanese flick and then headed back out again.

Michael went back to Seoul and so Addie and I met up with Katie down by Juyeop Station. We had an awesome dinner at Outback Steakhouse (including the best cheesecake I've had yet while here in Korea!) and then went and saw a movie. We went and saw M. Night Shymalan's 'The Village' and it was a really great movie. I've liked all his previous movies a lot (with the exception of 'Unbreakable' which was just dumb) and was excited to see this one. In typical M. Night Shymalan style the movie had a huge twist at the end that I didn't see coming at all. Good stuff!

After the movie I was feeling pretty crappy. My body was STILL rejecting last night's dinner and I was feeling tired, dizzy, and nautious. I went home to chill out there but still felt pretty crappy (pun only partially intended!) I decided that in the morning I was going to call in sick and rest at home. At day at home to relax and get over whatever bug that I ingested that has turned my ass into a Weapon Of Mass Destruction is probably a good idea. Please! Somebody! Make it stop! ;-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked Unbreakable. That seems to be a real love-hate movie. Maybe it was slow (hey, it was character driven) but the cinematography was fantastic.

6:24 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home