*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Sunday, October 10, 2004

Day 232: Fall, Frisbee & Flatulence

I woke up today to find that it was a beautiful fall day outside. Cooler temperatures, a gentle breeze, and bright CLEAR blue skies. After a summer full of smog and haze, it's wonderful to be able to look outside my window and actually see BLUE skies for once - not brownish greyish sorta bluey skies. And I can actually see mountains in the distance that I haven't seen in months!

I went down to Yeouido Island in the middle of the Han River with Pauline and met up with Michael, Nick, and Angele. We chilled for a while in the grass and then played some frisbee for a while too. It was a fantastic day to be outside and we all had a great time. After that it started to cool down a bit so we went for some coffee at a Starbucks up the street to warm ourselves up.

After our coffee treats we were all getting a bit hungry for dinner so we hopped in Michael's car and drove on over to Apgujeong to find a bite to eat. We ended up having our meal at a fairly nice chicken restaurant that specializes on dakkalbi - one of my favourite Korean dishes. Nice and spicy and oh-so yummy! We really enjoyed our dinner and cleaned off our plates. Who knew that such a seemingly harmless delicious meal would cause such problems later on?

After dinner we went over to Nick & Angele's place to play a game of Cranium. This was especially exciting for us because the game is a new import brought over from the States by Michael's parents who visited just this week. The game was a riot and we had a total blast!

Before the end of the evening though, I had had to...ummmm...let's just say 'make a deposit' more than once. For whatever reason dinner was NOT agreeing with my body and it had decided to rid itself of everything inside it as quickly as possible. Oh, how lovely!

Michael drove Pauline and I back home to Ilsan and let's just say that I *barely* made it into my apartment! Another minute or two longer and there would've been a *serious accident* in Michael's car! By the time I went to bed I had taken five huge nasty juicy spicy explosive toxic shits in the time span of like four hours! It may have been kinda fun the first time by the time Round #5 hit I had had more than enough! Man, that dakkalbi was just NOT being processed at all by my body. What the hell was in that chicken???

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. This is the grossest entry by far! I think i speak for everyone that reads your blog that you could have spared us the details!!!

I guess it really was like that chicken that I had!! hehe. And really can shitting really be fun the 1st time? hahaha

B.

2:52 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home