*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Day 191: Lazy Bums

I slept like the dead last night (for obvious reasons) and woke up today just after 1pm. 1pm!!!??? Wow, I haven't slept in that late since I was a teenager! Ahhh well, it felt pretty good actually and I had no plans today so who cares?

I also woke up before both Michael and Pauline who were still passed out in Michael's living room, and I discovered that sometime during the early morning hours Eric had left and gone home. Michael and Pauline woke up not long after that and we were all pretty groggy and lethargic this Sunday afternoon.

We actually spent pretty much the whole day just chillin' in our jammies (err....clothes we were wearing last night...) in Michael's living room just chatting away. None of us really felt like moving and it was so nice to just hang out and talk about all kinds of topics (including, of course, sharing stories from last night's adventures!)

We didn't even feel like leaving the apartment when like 3pm came round and we were all hungry, so we just ordered lunch in and had it delivered. What's really cool about delivery in Korea is that they deliver all food and soups in REAL bowls and plates (no plastic or cardboard take-out crap!) They bring it to you covered in saran wrap still hot from the kitchen and often with real utensils as well. No, you don't get to keep the bowls and cutlery. When you're finished your meal you just put the empty dishes (still dirty) outside your door in your apartment hallway and they come back later to pick it up. How cool is that!

Pauline and I eventually left Michael's just after 5pm and decided we should head on home. When I got home I was actually feeling pretty energetic so I did a whole lot of housework - laundry, dishes, cleaning out Dmitri's bowl, and even finished off the last four stacks of report cards I had left. Sometimes it's just soooo nice to have a lazy, lazy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home