*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, November 30, 2006

River Views

All Smiles! Handsome Jarek welcomes all to Prague with a friendly face. :-)


Okay you're probably sick of me going on and on and on about how effing gorgeous Prague is, right? Well guess what...here's a few more pics for you to drool over. And notice that it's not just the landscapes that are beautiful in Prague! ;-) Here on this cool fall day Jarek and I took a walk in Letna - a large park that sits atop the Vltava's steep banks, offering some fab views of the city and its many bridges. Hummmmm....Scotty loves Prague... *happy sigh*


Jarek in the park.




The midieval Charles Bridge behind one of Prague's more modern crossings.


With goodlooking locals like this, who wouldn't want to take up residence in the Czech capital?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cindy said...

Stop bragging about Prague and email me back or I'll send Stuart's infamous sled poodles and space midgets after you. He has had plenty of time to amass an army so if I were you I'd write me back.

7:34 p.m.

 
Blogger Gwan said...

Ooh doesn't his green top just harmonize so nicely with the lush green background? Come comment on my blog Scotty!

9:39 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home