*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Day 439: A Miracle!

OH MY GOD!

The miracle of all miracles occurred today! JUDY STOPPED CRYING! For the first time since this charade began - just over two weeks ago now - she actually didn't cry at all today and was....brace yourself for this...HAPPY! I had honestly thought that she had lost the physical capacity to smile and be a happy child again. She's been crying all day everyday for the last two weeks but not today. She sat down and did all her work with a smile on her face. What an amazing jump in progress! Hallelujah!

Both Sonya and I were completely shocked, and thrilled. I was so excited I wanted to run and dance through the school, skipping and doing backflips and then break out into a dance routine with all of my coworkers, while all the kids of the school chanted and sang together - on key of course - and then we'd all flood out into the streets where a sudden parade would break out and all of Ilsan would dance together on the streets in this orgy of elation, music, live bands, fireworks and streamers, choreography and costumes, all with me leading the celebrations.

Yes, I felt *that* good about it! ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home