*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Day 172: Tired

Oh man, today was SUCH a long day at work today. You know when you have those days that just seem to drag on *forever* and that no matter how many times you look at the clock you swear it hasn't moved a millimetre? Well today was one of those days!

It wasn't necessarily a bad day, just a really long one. My morning was alright I guess. My pre-schoolers kept bouncing back and forth between being good as gold to little devils. One minute they were all colouring peacefully and quietly, the next there were like 3 fights breaking out simultaneously. Ahhh kids - so energetic, so emotional, so unpredictable! haha!

My afternoons usually just fly by cause they're my fave part of the day, but not today. Today, being Tuesday, is even one of my shorter teaching days of the week, but yet it went on and on and on....

Granted most of this is because all day long today I was dead tired. I was on the phone a lot last night (talking to a local friend, and then to Brad and Andrea ~ who are moving to Vancouver coincidentally!! My old turf!) and then just couldn't get into a deep sleep last night. The heat lately has been making it really hard to sleep soundly at night and I'm too cheap to keep my aircon all night long. Getting a good sleep is rumoured to be a good thing so I should probably stop being such a cheap-ass and keep my aircon going at night, eh?

All I can say is that I wouldn't have made it through the day today if it wasn't for the desperately-needed assistance of Mr. Coffee! Thank God for caffeine! Some days you just really need that pick-me-up via an artificial stimulant and today definitely qualified. Man, I am so ready for bed. My pillow isn't merely calling, but rather *WAILING* out my name, begging me to come join it in peaceful slumber. You don't have to ask me twice. Goodnight, Korea!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home