*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Day 163: On The Web

I've decided that for my summer vacation I'm going to join Pauline and a couple of her friends on a camping trip in the south of Korea! Brian, who works at Poly Juyeop, is going to come along as well and the two of us are going to meet Pauline & Co. down there. The three of them left yesterday morning and so Brian and I will make our way down tomorrow AM.

One things though - neither Brian nor I own any camping equipment!! That could pose to be a *slight* problem if we're going camping! hehe! I know that Namdaemun Market has a street full of stores that sell camping gear so we decided to make our way there and do a little shopping. We caught the bus and in no time flat were at Namdaemun. We browsed through a couple of stores and were pleasantly surprised to find everything at a realy cheap price! He had bought a tent already, so we each bought a sleeping bag and mat, cooking gear, and a propane gas stove. We got it all for a good deal and were quite pleased with ourselves. It's gonna be a really fun trip!! I haven't gone camping yet in Korea and am looking forward to escaping the city for a while and enjoying some of Korea's beautiful scenery. After shopping we headed back to Ilsan, had some Korean dinner, and then went home to bed. It's going to be an EARLY RISE tomorrow (5am!) and so we should try and get some sleep.

On a different topic, if anyone's curious, you can now watch me and Steve's performance on The Contenders on the web! It's really easy and I'm sure you're just *dying* to see it! hehe! Just follow these fun and friendly instructions and you'll have no problem at all!

1) Go to http://www.arirang.co.kr/english/programs/contenders/vod.asp

2) Our show is Episode 124 - choose whether you want low or high.

3) It'll then ask you to register before you're allowed to view it. Don't worry about this, just enter whatever name and email address you feel like (you can even make it up, I think!)

4) Now you can watch us on the show! Horray for the internet!

I'd love to hear what you think about our performance on the show! Watch it and then please let me know what you think! And be sure to let me know if you have any problems downloading our episode - it should prove to be easy-breezy! :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelsey and I just watched it...no prob. Great job!

JMc

6:15 a.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't Andy Warhol at the Vancouver Art Gallery now? ;)

3:55 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home