*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, June 24, 2004

Day 127: Write-Off

Today was an entire write-off!

I woke up at 1 in the afternoon and was pleasantly surprised to find that I wasn't hung over at all. Last night was such a crazy night that I was expecting to pay for it dearly today, however, I felt perfectly fine when I woke up! Hooray! :-p

I did absolutely nothing all day except lounge around in my underwear and chat with friends back home on Messenger. By the time I got showered and dressed, and had my first meal, it was nearly 7pm! Whoa!

No matter though, it was Monsoon Madness outside so I wasn't planning on going anywhere. What had started as a trickle last night when I was coming home from the bar last night had turned into a torrential downpour that lasted ALL DAY! It never let up for a second, and in fact, seemed to be getting stronger as the day went on! I had to venture out at one point to pick up some stuff to eat and I was nearly washed away in the floods that were pouring down my street. Water was running *everywhere* and every single street was completely flooded out. I haven't seen rain this hard in...I can't even remember when!

I was supposed to go out and hit the town with Austin tonight but we both decided to stay in cause of the weather. Neither of us felt like going into Seoul with such hard rain - it would be pointless - we'd end up just looking like drowned rats, even with umbrellas! It was definitely a good night to stay indoors. I relaxed at home watching TV and catching up on my blog and email and then went to bed at a half-decent hour.

Sometimes you just need an entire day to do absolutely nothing and feel good about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home