*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, May 10, 2004

Day 87: So Snazzy! So Sexy!

So as I'm sure you've noticed by now, my blog has a whole new look!

The website I used to publish my blogs revamped itself, and came out with some new cool templates and features that I could add to my blog. Besides looking snazzier and sexier than ever, there's a few new things on my blog for you to check out. There's a profile with a bunch of info on me, soon-to-be-coming photograph of yours truly, and you can now leave comments to all my entry!

The comments feature is especially noteworthy. It allows you to leave little remarks, suggestions, thoughts, feelings, questions, etc. regarding each specific entry up on the blog website for me, and everyone else, to view. I'm hoping that you'll use it actively, and since many of you suck at emailing, hopefully I'll hear from a few of you more often via the comments sections. Don't be shy - comment away, no inhibitions, no holds barred, no restrictions! As Dishwalla says, 'tell me all your thoughts...cause I'd really like to know 'em!'

I've been in such good spirits lately! Everything at school seems to be working out (so far), my computer is completely fixed, I've made new friends in my neighbourhood, just had one of the best weekends of my life, and now have a pretty snazzy and sexy blog to show off to the world! What more could a guy ask for? :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger brappy said...

Finally! ;-) Thanks for giving into my near-constant pressure to add comments ... I like your template lots, too...

2:42 p.m.

 
Blogger Cindy said...

Well I know what else you could ask for? ME! You could have me with you! In all seriousness I'm glad you have the comments section because it's easier to comment on things this way.

I had wondered before why blogger didn't have such a feature since just about every other blog I've checked out had this feature.

Now I can annoy you with my comments!

8:30 p.m.

 
Blogger Cindy said...

hey Scott you have to set your blog so that anyone can comment on it. Right now it's setup only so blogger users can comment. it's a thing you need to check off in your settings. If you can't find it ask me next time I'm online and I'll walk you through it.

8:44 p.m.

 
Blogger Benoit said...

Yay for the comment part and thanks Scott for both the good comments about my cooking and the inspiration to start writing my experiences online as well :) flyinben.blogspot.com

12:27 a.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home