*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Day 203: Too Funny

Another work week that just flew on by! This weekend is Eric's last weekend in town before he leaves us and moves away to London so Michael and I wanted to maximize our 'Eric-time' and have the three of us hang out a lot. The plan was to meet up in the city from there and see where the night takes us.

I was really slow in getting my ass in gear for a weekend in Seoul so by the time I made it down into the city it was almost 11pm! Michael, Eric, and his sister had already finished dinner and drinks and the four of us were actually feeling in a pretty mellow, chill-out mood so we decided to have a night in instead. Michael and Eric had bought a couple bottles of red wine so we opened up those, put on some good tunes, and just hung out at Michael's.

I had just gotten my pictures back from our last couple adventures, including our weekend in Busan, both camping trips to Dokchokdo, and my super-awesome birthday party, and I had brought them down to share with everyone. The pictures are absolutely hilarious!!! I broke them out and literally the four of us were in tears because of all the silly photos. You know how it is...you get a couple weguks together at a bar with some alcohol and a camera and the ridiculous poses and crazy random shots just start flowing! There were plenty of 'blackmail' photos in there of everyone and we all had a great laugh over them. Too funny! I put them all up on my Splashbulb site - you gotta check 'em out!!! :-)

A couple bottles of wine later and we were all pretty buzzin'. Michael and Eric really wanted to go out and hit the norebang (karaoke rooms) but Claire and I were feeling pretty sleepy so we decided to head to bed instead. I crashed at Michael's and was pretty excited for our next day's plans.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home