*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Monday, May 31, 2004

Day 108: Favour

So it's been really great to have the comments feature on my blog. I love that you guys read my blog, and I love that you leave little comments for me to read! I thoroughly enjoy all the little thoughts and opinions and ideas and suggestions and questions and anecdotes that you leave up for me to check out. They're great! It helps me feel connected to you and inspires me to write even more! :-)

I am now going to use this comments feature for another purpose though. I have a small favour to ask of you. All of you. Each and every one of you who read my blog. This means the die hard fans who read it every day, and this means those who just pop in once in a while to read a sample of what I'm up to. This means those who leave me little comments to read all the time, and this means those who've never commented before. *EVERYONE*

I'm working on a little project and need your feedback. What I specifically need you to do is to list your Top Five favourites of my blog entries. No, I don't want you to go back and re-read the whole damn thing (cause would take forever!) Just jot down the first five best entries of mine that pop into your head. I'm looking for *your* Top Five, and this can be what you regard as the most memorable, the best written, the funniest, the craziest, or just the ones you enjoyed the most for whatever reasons. It doesn't matter. If you wanna list more than five that's cool, but five's a nice easy number so try to aim for that. It's not asking for much, but it's important to me. I want your feedback and your opinions - now more than ever before!

So please *please* PLEASE just scroll down and hit the 'comments' button and gimme your Top Five Faves. In any order, for any reason. Just tell me what's tickled your fancy.

Thank You!
Merci!
Gracias!
Danke Schoen!
Kamsa Hamnida!
Arigato!
Dohje!
Dekuji!
Khawp Khun!
Grazie!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott
Apperetly I am FIRST!!!
So I have accomated you with your request and here in no particlaur order are my picks.
Days (Sorry cant remember the title of them)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 98
Day 102
Day 75
There you go hope this helps you.
Jason/Kartman

7:50 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Scott
Apperetly I am FIRST!!!
So I have accomated you with your request and here in no particlaur order are my picks.
Days (Sorry cant remember the title of them)
Day 1
Day 2
Day 98
Day 102
Day 75
There you go hope this helps you.
Jason/Kartman

7:53 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

5 favs are:

1) The kids first names: ie: Cherry. 2) Don't steal my baby game. 3) Only in Korea 4) Baby Chicks in the city 5) Reading names for the tapings you did.

Barbiez

9:52 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scott,
In random order these are the posts that I remember most for one reason or another.

1) The one when you wrote about your experiences taping English words for your class like gynocology and orthomology. It was just really funny and I can always relate to your entries about teaching cause that's my profession too!

2) The one where you wrote about your trip down south to the Buddhist monks. There are several like this but I like hearing about what there is to see and do in Korea. Hearing about the palaces and uniquely asian things that you visit plants seeds in my head where I go "Oh yeah I definitely have to check that out when if I go to Korea." It seems very exotic and these entries are at your desriptive best.

3) The entries where you make lists of interesting things about Korea. I like these because they are often funny and insightful and again give me a taste of what its like to live in Korea. Also they are short and succinct and don't take as long to read and I can compare what you say about Korea with what Toby remembers about it.

4) The entries about partying in Insandong - just cause.

5) That private email you sent me about the X rated portion of the blog. Very entertaining in a non g-rated sort of way! ;)

Stephen

10:31 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Scotty,
As per your request, here are my faves...well, the ones that are so memorable they just popped right into my head when you asked.
The first one that came to me was the Octopus dinner with Steven and his family. The second was your day at the DMZ, I can imagine that to be an awe inspiring experience. The next was the poor defenseless animals that your students were bringing to school, and unknowingly killing. I didn't particularily like that one, but I remember it. And the last, which I read to many people...my mother laughed quite a bit...is the 'english names' that your students have adopted, and apparently change quite frequently.
I know that's only 4, but those are the best!
Toodles,
Karen

3:39 p.m.

 
Blogger brappy said...

Mon Cher Scottyun > the one about the octopus.
deux > i want to go to the gynoo
trois > the quasi-erotic shower (la douche demi-erotique?)
quatre > dmz
cinq > the one about your hot dates (i'm waiting for that one)

8:15 p.m.

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Scott! The Streys here! My five favourites are Day 67 "Box from heaven" of course, Day 60 "Only in Korea Part 2", Day 59 "Only in Korea Part 1", Day 50 "Butchered" and Day 15 "The Amazing Race, revisited. I actually love all the entries so it wasn't easy just picking five.

5:17 p.m.

 
Blogger Benoit said...

Ok So here I go trying to remember... heheh The Spring fever one where the kids bring those animals in, made me laugh. the one of your misses from Canada (cuz u said u missed my cheese cake). the one with the huge crab. the fact that you now are a Starbucks freak (how shameful). the one where your boss takes you to the sushi restaurant. And how come I didn't get that X version hmm ?:P

1:49 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home