*Coming Soon To A Continent Near You!*

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Day 97: Seeing *Is* Believing

So, after seven long gruelling hours on this damn computer, I finally have all of my photos uploaded onto a website for all you guys to check out! I'm using a site called Splashbulb, and it is really user-friendly and fun to use. Not only can you view my photos, but you can also rate them, write comments, and even order copies of them online!
The only catch is this, well actually there's two catches...

The first one is that you have to have enabled your web browser to accept cookies in order to check out the photos. I know, I know, we all hate cookies, I do too, they're a pain in the ass, but if you wanna see my photos that's just what you're gonna have to do (if the settings on your computer don't already allow them!) Worse comes to worse you can adjust the cookies settings temporarily just to view my photos, then set it back once you're finished, right?

The second is that this website works on a special elitist invite-only system. You can ONLY view my photos if you have received a special invitation via email. Now the only way I can do that is by adding in each of your individual email addresses into my Super Special Much-Coveted Royally-Fantastic *THE* Club Of All Clubs Invite List! Because the majority of you have multiple email addresses, I wasn't sure which ones to add. So, if you wanna see my amazing, breath-taking, awe-inspiring photos of my adventures here in Korea, send me your email address, being sure to give me the one that you will want to use for all time to access these prize photos. You can do this by either emailing me personally, or just by leaving a comment to this entry.

Remember - no email address sent to me by you means no photos for you!

I'm excited to share all my adventures with you guys! I've got lots and lots of terrific shots and I think seeing these photos will make all my stories and blog entries seem that much more real and vivid to you. I hope you like 'em! Be sure to let me know what you think of the photos once you've seen them!

ENJOY! :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay pictures!

www.rastaban.ca is my website with my pictures of recent times

and bcameron@sfu.ca is my email addy that I use the most.

Cheers!
Brian

9:05 p.m.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home